Let’s look back at our history all the way from 1965, when GCB was focusing on pharmaceutical products and sterile injection solution. We had come a long way since then, still pursuing innovation and perfection as a motto, we had passed the GMP and were able to produce for famous companies, allowing us to become one of the largest family owned pharmaceutical factory in Taiwan.
About a decade ago, we decided to get out of our comfort zone and use our traditional know-how to create our own brands (Designing, formulating and producing our own products from scratch) By doing so, we changed our position in the beauty industry, and became not only a well-established manufacturer but also creator of renown brands.
We are now owner of international brands, available in more than 40 countries and partnering with the leaders of the industry.
All Unitouch products only use essential oils instead of chemical fragrance. Each mask exudes the calming fragrance of floral nectar, serving to represent Unitouch’s pursuit for simplicity and its genuine, low-key personality. All Unitouch formulas were developed and rigorously tested by the GCB Skin Research Center and by independent laboratory.
Graduated from School of Pharmacy, Taipei Medical University, Taiwan
CEO of Gwo Chyang Biotech Co., Ltd. (GMP/ISO22716), Taiwan
CEO of Weber Biotechnology (Xiamen) Co., Ltd. (cGMP/ISO22716/ISO9001), China
Medicine development and production High-end facial masks-development and production High-end care products (applicable after cosmetic surgery) development Core technology (no additive and preservative free) development and production
- Academia and Industry Collaboration with Taipei Medical University: New products development-applying plant extract instead of traditional chemical preservatives-toxicological test and stability analysis
- Academia and Industry Collaboration with Taipei Medical University: Platonin:N-alkylthiazolessynthesisresearch proposal
- 2011 Industrial Development Bureau(IDB) CITD Technology Development Program (TDP) Preservative-free Program
- 2012 Industrial Development Bureau(IDB) CITD Technology Development Program (TDP) Preservative-free Program
- 2014 SNQNational Biotechnology and Medical Care Quality Awards: PPGForthwith repair bio cellulose masks